At Crestview Family Dentistry, our professional dental team is ready to welcome you and give you the top quality attention your smile deserves. We want our patients to know that we truly care about their oral healthcare needs, and therefore want to share our Mission, Vision, and Core Values with our community.
"Our dental team is dedicated to our patients, working together to achieve uncompromised excellence in dental healthcare."
At Crestview Family Dentistry, we strive towards a patient centric environment. Our team has a shared vision of providing quality care in a friendly environment. Personalized oral healthcare is our paramount concern. With implementing new technology to best serve our patients, we hope to grow our practice and meet the expanding needs of Crestview and the surrounding areas of North Florida.
- Listening to our patients which we are privileged to serve. We are grateful for the daily opportunities we encounter.
- Earn the trust and respect of each patient. We will respectfully communicate with our patients and team members.
- Exceed your expectations. We are dedicated to looking for ways to improve ourselves and our practice.
- Ensure a creative, fun, compassionate, and professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement to better serve our community. We hold ourselves responsible for continuing to educate ourselves in the advancements within dentistry.
Dr. Shane Turgeon and Dr. Alyssa Brown are both graduates of the University of Florida, College of Dentistry (Go Gators!). They have a shared vision of providing a patient-centric office environment. They both enjoy the quality time with patients, getting to understand their patient's needs.
They have shared adventures in community service including FreeD.O.M. clinic, Remote Area Medical, and a dental mission trip to Ambato, Ecuador which provided dental care to the under-served locals in Ecuador. Dr. Shane and Dr. Aly both enjoy building relationships with their patients and they each share a common goal of striving to provide the best individualized dental care for each patient.