Services we offer include:
- Fillings, to replace decayed and missing tooth structure
- Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure
- Dental Implants, to replace missing teeth
- IV Sedation, for patients with dental anxiety
- Bridges, to replace decay and missing teeth
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to evaluate tissues
- Clear Aligner Orthodontic Treatment, to reposition teeth
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss due to bone loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks and/or reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Dentures, to restore your smile and provide chewing function again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Night Guards, to protect teeth from clenching/grinding
- Tooth Extractions, to remove hopelessly damaged or decayed teeth
Emergency Dental Treatment:
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, please call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. At Crestview Family Dentistry, we can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out. We also see patients for toothaches. Same day treatment depends on availability. Please call our office for inquiries and assistance.
Crestview Family Dentistry: 850-683-3544
Our hygienists remove stains with either an ultrasonic, which flushes away bacteria or with an air-polishing device, which sprays a combination of air, water, and baking soda. Not only do they polish teeth, but our hygienists also help patients develop and maintain good oral health by advising patients on the best oral-care devices to suit their oral healthcare needs.
Smile enhancement can have dramatic results on your overall appearance; even the smallest step can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and make you want to smile more. With modern advances in dentistry, cosmetic procedures can range from a basic color correction to replacing missing teeth with implants, and everything in between.
Tooth restorations are the various ways we can replace missing teeth or repair missing parts of your tooth structure. Tooth structure can be missing due to decay, deterioration of a previously placed filling, or due to injury to the tooth. We offer tooth colored fillings as an alternative to the traditional dark, metal fillings, as well as, esthetic crowns.
We also provide both partial and complete dentures. Dentures can be made prior to tooth removal if desired. We offer traditional metal frame removable dentures as well as metal free and flexible varieties. Same day denture reline and repair are often possible. Our goal is to provide you with a beautiful, confident smile.